With over 2,000 survival phrases and 10,000 words the Japanese-Polish-Japanese Collins Phrasebook & Dictionary will meet all your language needs and will make your trips more comfortable and fun. Native speaker audio pronunciation for each expression and word included will help you express yourself in each situation and never be short of words.
From the Europe s top bilingual dictionary publisher this software includes:
* Over 2,000 phrases covering common travel situations
* Phrases organised under 12 main topics and into 67subtopics.
* Topics covered are: talking to people, getting around, accommodation, shopping, leisure, communications, practicalities, health and beauty, exchange visitors, eating and drinking, and time. All phrases include the masculine and feminine forms where appropriate.
* 10,000 entries per language.
* Relevant linguistic information such as part of speech and gender.
* Feminine and irregular forms where appropriate.
* Disambiguating information is provided for homographs (words that are written the same but pronounced differently).
* Available for each word and phrase in the Phrase Translator
* Collins prerecorded audio by native speakers
Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Collins Japanese Polish Phrasebook & Dictionary with Audio is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-12-01. The program can be installed on iOS.
Collins Japanese Polish Phrasebook & Dictionary with Audio (version 4.02) has a file size of 42.47 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.